There are ten categories. I know my duckies are either "animal" or "other," but I'll list them all so you can get an idea what the categories are like.
- Antique collectibles
- Collections, animals (here's the problem -- I'm not just collecting "duck stuff," I'm specifically collecting rubber duckies. they must be rubber, they must float in the tub. no duckie candles, no duck lunchboxes, just actual ducks. so is this still the proper category? I wish I'd checked to see what the My Little Pony collection was under last year...)
- Collections, dolls, other than antiques
- Collections, famous faces (celebrities, cartoons, presidents, etc)
- Collections, housewares (spoons, cups, etc)
- Collections, personal items (purses, hats, jewelry, etc)
- Memorabilia, historical items, photos, etc
- Sports related (equipment, memorabilia, etc)
- Other than listed, specify item
Which category should I use?
Other than listed, specify item